We attract values-driven people who in turn create a culture of respect and diversity. Our staff care about each other and our customers. Their expertise and experience reinforces their passion and commitment for the sector.
Working with us
Our staff are passionate about strengthening the not-for-profit sector.
In fact, it’s a sector that many of our staff joined us from.
See below current opportunities to join our team.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a financial services organisation that creates positive social change.
More than a banking service
Community Sector Banking is Australia’s only banking service dedicated to the not-for-profit sector. As a joint venture between Bendigo Bank and the Community 21 consortium of 38 not-for-profit organisations, our unique model combines banking expertise with the passion and community drive of not-for-profits.
We were proudly the first banking service to be certified as a B Corporation in Australia reinforcing our belief that business should be a force for good. Likewise, not-for-profit organisations have unique needs not always met by traditional banking products, and goals not driven by the bottom line. We proudly partner with them to create real impact in our community.
About the role
As a key member of the Marketing and Communications team, the role will be to write and manage Community Sector Banking’s communications. This includes our website, digital newsletters, and social media.
This role can be based in Melbourne or Bendigo.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a creative thinker
- is proactive, positive and maintains composure under pressure
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Willing to explore new ways to present content through media channels, including social, intranet and digital media
- Has the ability to multitask and work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Has a passion for the not-for-profit sector
- High level written communication skills, including writing, proof-reading and editing
- Has at least three years’ experience in a similar role
- Holds a tertiary qualification, or equivalent experience in communications, journalism, marketing or PR
- Demonstrates success in creating and delivering marketing and communications strategies
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for the role, please submit a cover letter advising why you would make the best candidate for the position along with your resume.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Courtney Sloane, Senior Manager Marketing & Communications on 0401 527 831.
Apply by clicking here.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.