Feedback & complaints
There are many ways customers can provide feedback to us:
- In person – by speaking to a member of our staff
- Over the phone by calling 1300 CSBANK (1300 272 265)
- On our website
- By writing us a letter and sending it to P.O. Box 585 Corrimal, NSW, 2518
- By sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dedicated staff are here to listen to our customers and represent their voice.
We will seek to understand our customers’ expectations and needs by engaging with them. Finding our more about our customers’ experiences will be used to enhance the way we do business in the future.
If a customer is not satisfied with the response provided, they have the option of referring the matter to the Bendigo Bank’s Customer Advocate, who will impartially assess the customer’s complaint, keep them informed of the progress and provide the customer with a response.
The Customer Advocate can be contacted by:
- Telephone – 1300 139 572 (+61 3 5485 7919) between 8:30am and 5:00pm weekdays, AEST time
- Email – email@example.com
- Post/Letter – write to Customer Advocate, P.O. Box 480, Bendigo, Vic, 3552
Alternately (or following consideration by the Customer Advocate) the customer may refer their complaint directly to the relevant External Dispute Resolution (EDR) scheme.