Feedback & complaints
Download our customer feedback and complaints brochure (form included) here: Customer Feedback and Complaints Brochure
There are many ways customers can provide feedback to us:
- In person – by speaking to a member of our staff
- Over the phone by calling 1300 CSBANK (1300 272 265)
- On our website
- By writing us a letter and sending it to P.O. Box 585 Corrimal, NSW, 2518
- By sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dedicated staff are here to listen to our customers and represent their voice.
We will seek to understand our customers’ expectations and needs by engaging with them. Finding our more about our customers’ experiences will be used to enhance the way we do business in the future.
If a customer is not satisfied with the response provided, they have the option of referring the matter to the Bendigo Bank’s Customer Advocate, who will impartially assess the customer’s complaint, keep them informed of the progress and provide the customer with a response.
The Customer Advocate can be contacted by:
- Telephone – 1300 139 572 (+61 3 5485 7919) between 8:30am and 5:00pm weekdays, AEST time
- Email – email@example.com
- Post/Letter – write to Customer Advocate, P.O. Box 480, Bendigo, Vic, 3552
Alternately (or following consideration by the Customer Advocate) the customer may refer their complaint directly to the relevant External Dispute Resolution (EDR) scheme.
The Group’s EDR schemes are the Financial Ombudsman Service Australia and the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal.
Financial Ombudsman Service Australia
GPO Box 3
Melbourne Vic 3001
Phone: 1800 FOS AUS (1800 367 287)
Fax: 03 9613 6399
Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
Locked Bag 3060 GPO
Melbourne Vic 3001
Phone: 1300 780 808
Fax: 03 8635 5588
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Phone: 1300 363 992
You can read the Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Group’s Customer Feedback Management policy (including detailed procedures covering approach, responsibilities, monitoring, improving the customer experience and reporting) by clicking here.