The small print
1. This website
1.1 This Website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Community Sector Banking Pty Ltd (ABN 88 098 858 765) (“we”/”us”/”our”), under the domain name “www.communitysectorbanking.com.au”. Community Sector Banking ABN 88 098 858 765 (Australian Financial Services authorised representative No. 265317 and Australian Credit authorised representative No. 379667) is a franchisee of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No. 237879 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Community Sector Enterprises Pty Ltd ABN 95 098 858 354. Community Sector Enterprises is a 50/50 joint venture between Bendigo and Adelaide Bank and Community 21 Limited ABN 79 097 612 416. Bendigo and Adelaide Bank’s registered office is at The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo, Victoria, Australia 3550.
2. Our rights in, and restrictions on your use of, this Website
2.1 The Website Content (including trade marks and logos) is our intellectual property or that of our suppliers. We grant you a non-exclusive non-transferable and limited right to access and use this Website, view the Website Content on your screen and print copies of such Website Content, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and provided that you comply fully with these Terms.
2.2 While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the Website Content is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use, we do not represent or warrant the availability, accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Website Content or that the Website and Website Content is virus-free. You further acknowledge and agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) this Website and Website Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis; and (b) we cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from the use of this Website and the Website Content.
2.3 You acknowledge that:
- we may at any time modify, discontinue, temporarily suspend or permanently remove the Website or Website Content (or any part thereof); and
- we will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
2.4 If this Website enables you to create and use an online account, you agree that such online account is subject to the terms and conditions that you agreed to in creating that account, including the applicable Disclosure Document.
3. Product and Services Information
Products and Services displayed or offered on this Website contain general information about Community Sector Banking and the Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Group products and services and can be changed by us at any time at our discretion. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between this Website and the applicable disclosure document (such as a Product Disclosure Statement), the applicable disclosure document (including Product Disclosure Statement, as the case may be) will take precedence. The information on this Website:
- is not an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation cannot legally be made, or to any person whom it is unlawful to make a solicitation;;
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for Community Sector Banking and the Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Group products and services; and
- has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the basis of this information, you should consider (with or without the assistance of an adviser) how appropriate the information is having regard to your objectives, financial situations and needs. You should obtain the disclosure document (including the Product Disclosure Statement where applicable) relating to a product of service referred to on this Website before making any decisions about whether to acquire that product or service.
4. Third Party Content
Links from this Website to third party websites, or references to products, services or publications other than those of Community Sector Banking or the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such third party websites, products, services or publications by Community Sector Banking. Any access and use you make of such third party material is entirely at your own risk.
These Terms are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Date of Publication – June 2018